Understanding Perimenopause - Masterclass
Periods, Ovulation and Thriving from 35
Steph has dedicated her career to understanding a root cause approach to health. Over the last four years she has taken an even deeper dive into hormonal health and in particular, perimenopause, and via her 1:1 consultation and social media, has helped thousands of other women address the root cause of their long standing issues. This masterclass has been created for you - so you truly understand your menstrual cycle and can resolve your fatigue, heavy menstrual bleeding, anxiety and associated symptoms. So you can avoid birth control, ablations and a hysterectomy. So you can thrive through perimenopause. So you can continue to make your health priority #1.
Join Steph Lowe, The Natural Nutritionist in 'Understanding Perimenopause - Periods, Ovulation and Thriving from 35' to:
- Understand your menstrual cycle, including the relevance of your monthly blood loss and the four seasons you experience every month;
- Unpack ovulation, to truly appreciate its significance to your health, longevity and symptom picture;
- Explore pre-menstrual syndrome (PMS) and the white flags your body is waving each month;
- Understand the roles of key factors including A1 casein, ginger, turmeric, iron and sulphoraphane;
- Address the root cause of your symptoms, including heavy menstrual bleeding (HMB) and mental health challenges;
- Explore the place of body identical hormones and connect the big picture.
It is possible to thrive beyond 35, and especially into your 40s.
It is possible to avoid the prescription of a Mirena, the combined oral contraception pill and/or Zoloft.
It is possible to address your historical issues once and for all.
Join Steph Lowe, The Natural Nutritionist for his 80-minute deep dive into perimenopause, periods, ovulation and thriving from 35.
Get started now!
Frequently Asked Questions
Steph Lowe is a mother, Nutritionist, yogi and founder of The Natural Nutritionist, a hub for celebrating the importance of real food, and author of Low Carb Healthy Fat Nutrition.
With a passion for spreading a positive message about real food and the incredible affect it has on health, fertility and longevity, Steph launched The Natural Nutritionist in 2011 and is on a mission to inspire others to make health a priority in their lives.
Along with running The Natural Nutritionist, Steph hosts the podcast, Health, Happiness & Human Kind, and is passionate mentor to many newly graduated Nutritionists and holistic practitioners.